1. Mediation: A Manual for Student Mediators
Mediation: A Manual for Student Mediators is a 48 page booklet detailing a Four Step Mediation Process designed primarily for Third through Sixth graders. The Manual also contains an expanded section
sharing ideas on handling the inevitable challenges that await them(!), and a section of fun skill building activities. READ EXCERPT
Cost: $3.50 per Manual ($3.25 per with an order of 20 or more) plus shipping.
2. Mediation: An Instructor's Manual for Training Student Mediators
An Instructor's Manual for Training Student Mediators was developed for use with Mediation: A Manual for Student Mediators.
The Instructor's Manual is used as:
* a guide for a four hour Mediator training curriculum
* a follow-up resource for the Mediation Program Coordinator.
activities are highly interactive, compress a lot of material into a short time, and are fun.
Cost: $28.00 per manual plus shipping
3. Conflict Resolution: A Map for your Classroom
Conflict Resolution: A Map for Your Classroom is a classroom focused curriculum for training elementary school students to solve their own conflicts
* The focus shifts from teaching students to help their schoolmates solve their conflicts (Mediators) to teaching students to directly help themselves solve their own conflicts.
* Kindergarten through Sixth Grade students learn to be effective and fair negotiators or Conflict Resolvers.
* Conflict Resolvers learn a formal Four Step Conflict
Resolution Process (technique/ ritual that is a variation of the Four Step Mediation Process) which creates a safe and respectful place for resolving conflicts. Students trained as Mediators compliment this broader curriculum but are not required for implementation.
Cost: $28.00 per Manual plus shipping
Back to top